Monday, October 10, 2016

TRUMP BRAGS ABOUT SEXUAL ASSAULT AND REPUBLICANS WITHDRAW SUPPORT

Feeling Rebloggy


"Republican lawmakers are pulling their endorsements for GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump after the Washington Post released a bombshell video Friday in which Trump makes lewd comments about women."


~HuffPost

Republicans who refused to support him in the first place are calling for him to step down as the presidential nominee


Some of the comments in question
"I did try to f*ck her, she was married."
"I’ve gotta use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything .... Grab them by the p---y. You can do anything."


Read The List Of Republicans Dropping Support Here: 
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/gary-herbert-trump-women_us_57f85540e4b0e655eab48044




No comments:

Post a Comment