Thursday, November 10, 2016

THE HEARTBREAK OF AMERICA'S CHOICE

Feeling Rebloggy

I forced myself to go to sleep around 1am. I wanted to keep hope, even for 5 more hours. I can usually find bright spots in situations. There are none for me here. I feel doomed.
Image: Awesomely Luvvie
atop
How White Women Voted



I wanted to wake up this morning celebrating the first woman president. Instead, I wake up with strong confirmation that the country I pledge allegiance to doesn’t care about me, or anyone who isn’t a straight white man. And that America would do anything to protect white supremacy, including electing a man who the KKK endorsed.
I am heartbroken for where we just found ourselves. 8 years of having a Black president and the U.S. lost its complete mind and the racists got fresh air and here they are. Repping hard. I am heartbroken because I don’t know what to do next.
So I’ll just write.
And cuss a lot.
Because: F*CK EVERYTHING.....




The disappointment
The anger
The shocking stupidity
The racism
The hard-heartedness
The sexism

AWESOMELY LUVVIE SAID IT ALL HERE
If cussing doesn't bother you that much, PLEASE DO READ 
http://www.awesomelyluvvie.com/2016/11/heartbreak-americas-choice.html

No comments:

Post a Comment