Monday, May 11, 2015

MICHELLE OBAMA TELLS THE TRUTH ABOUT RACISM AT TUSKEGEE GRADUATION

I didn't think I'd hear a truth this clear from either one of the Obamas until after they'd been out of the White House for a decade or more.



I couldn't believe it when our FIRST BLACK FIRST LADY MRS. MICHELLE OBAMA started talking about all of the things most black women had guessed she was going through as Barack Obama ran for president the first time. I could see how hemmed in she felt. I could see it. Every time she got anywhere near one syllable of the honesty she's gave out here, she was labeled as militant. (I most definitely remember how I felt when I saw her first magazine cover, that drawing of her in afro, machine, gun, and military helmet. I'll never forget it. Ever.)

She spoke about how she and Barack have been treated. I can't believe she took it ALL THE WAY THERE.

The intro is too long at 6 minutes

This speech starts rolling about 10 minutes in



At 19 minutes Michelle Obama is ON FIRE!!!

And she crushed that Strong Black Women. Crushed her. She came through as a true, shining, and effervescent example for any Black Person, any Black Woman and especially any Christian Black Feminist Mother to look up to. 











I have been looking for that picture she's talking about too. Looking all over





No comments:

Post a Comment