Sunday, May 24, 2015

CORNROWS FOR DUMMIES Because I Can't Be The Only One




I've given up on hair typing but I might be a nano-4A.

I know my hair is practically zero porosity. And I know what moisturized hair feels like as opposed to oily hair. I also know my hair adores light doses indirect heat under a hooded dryer - chills the curl out just enough



I can single braid my hair

I can Senegalese twist

I can twist-out


I can braid out

I can flat twist (somewhat)

I can
flat iron my hair from time to time - after a difficult blow drying session.
But...but..but...

My name is Debbie. I am black. And I cannot cornrow.






I'm reading on the long hair care forum that this tutorial is idiot proof (see link below). Well...we're gonna see 'cause I can't do  can't do it. Not even a little bit. Never ever could. It's embarrassing. It's like somebody is going to come along and take away my subway pass into blackness. 

I can't be alone.  So click on the link below if you need to. I won't tell a soul.



CLICK HERE TO LEARN TO CORNROW YOUR OWN HAIR

No comments:

Post a Comment