Sunday, December 4, 2016

MUSLIM WOMAN ATTACKED BY THREE WHITE MEN SHOUTING ABOUT TRUMP IN AMERIKKKA

Feeling Rebloggy
“I take the train every single day going to & coming from class, but yesterday, something happened that I never thought would happen to me, “she wrote. “I was harassed on the subway last night and it was just so dehumanizing I can’t speak about it without getting emotional. Three white racists ripped the straps off my bag & attempted to yank my hijab off my head. They yelled such disgusting slurs at me, I was so helpless and felt defenseless.
  • ‘Look it’s a fucking terrorist’,
  • ‘go back to your country’,
  • “take that rag off your head
and so many more.
Trump’s name was repeatedly said & it finally clicked in my head. No matter how ‘cultured’ or ‘Americanized’ I am, these people don’t see me as an American.”


...Writing on Facebook, 18-year-old Yasmin Seweid claims she was waiting on the subway platform after leaving an event at Baruch College when she was accosted by the men who appeared to be in the early twenties and drunk, reports Gothamist.
Seweid said she was surprised when her fellow subway riders stood by and did nothing. They just looked away. 



On Friday, Seweid sat with police officers and tried to help spot the men on surveillance video, her father said. No one has been arrested.
~Daily News

Read More 

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/drunk-men-screaming-trump-attack-muslim-straphanger-article-1.2896163 



No comments:

Post a Comment