Friday, October 2, 2015

1 WOMAN, 11 Hairstyles


Do you ever look at your 3 day old, fuzzing out curls on Wednesday Morning and go blank?  I do.  I think a few of these choices will work without the super-duper-defined curl

1 Woman + 11 Hairstyles
One woman transforms into eleven easy, no-heat natural hairstyles. Styling and Products by DevaCurlFor step-by-step tutorials and products recommended for these styles, check out the BuzzFeed.com post: http://bzfd.it/1hxoRZi
Posted by BuzzFeed Style on Friday, August 21, 2015


Do not ask me why black haircare product business did not make an effort to promote a black-black hair stylist at the same time that they promoted the product, I didn't make the video.  Then again, maybe she's light. Then again squared, maybe I should ask if DevaCurl is a Black Owned Business?




No comments:

Post a Comment