Tuesday, September 22, 2015

BLACK WOMEN PLEASE BREAK FREE!



Feeling Rebloggy

Black women are going to have to break free from this Smiling Mammy Archetype that has been cast upon us. While many won't be saved, I strongly believe that the few that will stand to shake the very foundation of this black on black enslavement that has so many women spellbound. My daughter is the epitome of everything I wished I was and hope to grow to be because I've protected her from anything that stood to break her spirit or her will. She's quick to let you know that she won't be taking any of your shit, not today, and not tomorrow and she's still beautiful at heart and as sweet as pie. I grow stronger by the day simply by watching her and while she's not without her flaws, it's the very reason that she's perfectly imperfect in that regard. She's the breaking of my cycle and I'm proud of her.


Feminism Universal 



Read More: http://feminismisuniversal.blogspot.com/?m=1


No comments:

Post a Comment