Wednesday, April 29, 2015

ON THE T-WORD and Black Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake

Black Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake Calls Protesters Thugs







I turned away from her when she said it. Mad. And I wasn't all that impressed with what President Obama said either. Just a tinge too much catering BEFORE he got to the disenfranchisement part

Black leaders are between a rock and a hard place when protests go a little south (and I mean a LITTLE compared to the 1968 King Assassination Protest)

But the word "thug" shouldn't have left her lips. Sorry.

I here she's back peddling.  I can kinda see the heat of the moment thing...especially if she was defending the protests as the uprising became more volatile.  But slip of the tongue or expressing her dyed in the wool respectability politician sentiments she needs to beg for forgiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment