Thursday, September 1, 2016

WHEN I SAY I HAVE A GOOD MAN, THIS IS WHAT I MEAN

Feeling Rebloggy

When some women say they have a "good" man they mean he tells her that he loves her, might buy her things sometimes, may want to marry her, may or may not cheat,has a degree,job or car.   They leave out the entitlement issues,the controlling behavior, verbal abuse...






I don't boast about my man, but when I speak on him being a high quality good man I don't mean any of those things.








CreWisdom's GOOD MAN LIST
  • I have never seen him publicly shame women for their sexuality or for being a single mother.
  • No entitlement issues.
  • Never seen him blame anything bad or mistakes in his life on D'wight man or the devil.  
  • The LIST GOES ON.... 


~BookOfCreWisdom.blogspot.com


READ MORE OF THE LIST
SHE LOVINGLY WROTE ABOUT HER MAN HERE:

No comments:

Post a Comment