Tuesday, March 14, 2017

KELLYANNE'S THOUGHT PROCESS

"During an interview with the Bergen County Record on Sunday, Conway talked about President Donald Trump’s unsubstantiated claim that his predecessor, Barack Obamaordered wiretapping of his communications during the campaign.
“Do you know if Trump Tower was wiretapped?” the interviewer asks Conway in the video above.
In response, Trump’s counselor says, without evidence:

“What I can say is there are many ways to surveil each other now, unfortunately. There was an article this week that talked about how you can surveil someone through their phones, through their — certainly through their television sets, any number of different ways, and microwaves that turn into cameras, etc., so we know that that is just a fact of modern life.”
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/twitter-responds-kellyanne-conway-microwave-camera-comment_us_58c6ce27e4b0d1078ca86b60
BWAAAAAAA HA HA HA



Oooh these twit-wits of Chump's. Will it never stop? Woman, if I was living in another country, I'd be laughing so hard I'd be peeing on myself every time I thought about this.

We're supposed to believe Obama hacked a microwave to spy on Chump, then did absolutely nothing with the information but let Chump win. Yeah. Okay.


KELLYANNE'S THOUGHT PROCESS

  • Chump tweets something else stupid
  • Open mouth
  • Defend him
  • Think Later
  • Insert Foot, Leg, and Ass into own mouth
  • Look even dumber than Chump, be a human deflection

BWAAAAAAA HA HA HA

By the way, this is what happens when a extra stupid white racist goes crazy. Every time something makes this Alt-Right New KKK Wanna-Be Grand Dragon uncomfortable in the slightest way, the most competent black person Chump can think of comes to mind as "the" [ n-word ] that's doing him in.

And you know it's pure racism too.

Hillary was his arch-nemesis. But it's Obama he accuses of wiretapping, revving up the protesters, energizing the townhall meetings against him. 


I bet Chump sees Obama's face in his nightmares every night.

And I'll bet Obama smiles knowing Chump's driving himself insane with his own racism. Or maybe he's not that petty. But I promise you I would be.

I would send Cheeto Satan a tweet every night that said, "
BWAAAAAAA HA HA HA"  I pay somebody else to do it, every single night. Hell, if Obama would pose for a picture with me, I'd do it every night for 7 months (the length of time I think it'll take for Trump to get bored with NOT being King and go home)




PSSST! I actually heard someone on the news, not making a joke, say "if Trump lasts 4 years." A lot of people aside from me seriously think Chump'll leave or get himself impeached. Made me feel good for a minute. Thought I'd share.


No comments:

Post a Comment