Wednesday, June 22, 2016

NAILS by StacyAnn Chin


Nails down my back don't scare me
even when they leave trails
in threes and fours
running down the lengthh of my spine
making my roommate wonder
what ARE they are doing
in that bathroom so long?


I don't mind
the soft touch of knuckles grazing cheeks
fingertips touching breast tips
so gently
that the orgasm is afraid to come

ONE out of every FIVE times
I prefer that
slow,
easy kind of loving that makes the body
slide into self
sleepy and complete
with a cat-like purring
of a puss well stroked

But on the ordinary day

whenever I've wrtten a good poem
or a f--- up poem,
a poem I'm too ashamed
to let the other poets see
I WANT A LEASH
WITH MY NAME ON IT
attached to a collar
with tiny silver studs
to press into me
when i attempt to escape

I WANT TO WEAR CHEAP LINGERIE
so you can
rip the lace into strips
you'll use to tie my hands together
and spank me for exposing the details
of our not so ordinary sex life

AND I THINK IT'S GOOD TO BE 110 pounds
THAT WAY
you can get into
my hard to reach places easily

AND I SERIOUSLY DOUBT
you could do that twister thing
with a woman much bigger than this
THAT THING where I'm steading on the edge of bath
and I'm not allowed to hold onto the curtain rod
and you behind me making me....

(GASP)

OR that other thing
where I'm in the kitchen
and you hoist me up onto the counter by my knees
and dinner
is a little bit later than we planned

THOSE DAYS
I DON'T WANT QUIET
I wouldn't know what to do with it

I LIKE IT
when there are
SCREAMS!
and BATTLE SCARS!
and TROPHIES!

THAT WAY
before the war BEGINS
I ALREADY KNOW WHAT I'M ABOUT TO FIGHT FOR!

Nails, Stacyann Chin

 — with Stacyanne Chin.


This is worth listening to.
I promise




No comments:

Post a Comment